Friday, April 13, 2012

Wishing at the Well




Some of you know the Woman at the Well has been gone for a while now.  I held off commenting on that incident for a long damn time as I wanted her to have a smooth transition.  I think she is on the right path for her and I also would like to wish her all the best in all her endeavors.


And even though the Bishop has a far larger burden of Karma, I would like to wish her well with her hypnosis practice.


I am absolutely sure most of you would rather burn her in effigy.  However, I ask everyone to stop for a moment and help the ex-Bishop re-integrate into real life, no matter what you think about her past or present.


If you take a look at the ex-bishop's web site, you'll find not one reference to that den of iniquity we call the Academy for Psychic Studies.  No references to the Spiritual Rights Foundation or Reverend William (Bill) Duby, Angela Silva or Robin Dumolin either.  In fact, there's only a few references to her former life as a cult bishop.  She is making the attempt to move forward - just like the rest of us.


I ask she be forgiven - that means I ask that we put our problems with her aside and she be given a chance to become a real person again.  It's something the Witches of Ellsworth would have never done for her, and it's clear they never have done that for anyone.  We have the chance to show to the ex-Bishop our humanity has been preserved and in many ways, enhanced despite our SRF experience.  Let's give her the chance to recover hers.


I would admit, if the ex-Bishop falls back into her old habits of insulting and demeaning the people in her life, especially those who would support her transition to real life, I would rightly understand why you would continue to condemn her.  After all, no one wants to be spit on when they reach out.

There have been many searches on the ex-Bishop's name lately.  Some of them land here.  If you may notice, I have removed as many references to the ex-Bishop as I possibly could.

I have no obligation to do that - apart from my own morals and ethics.  I believe when someone has left their confinement at SRF, the process of  reconciliation can start - as long as the departed also accepts some accountability.  Karma includes the process of recognition of one's life and accepting the impact he or she has had on those around them.


And as the man said: "I dated Karma and she was a bitch."


The ex-Bishop and her spouse are living a life apart from the Witches of Ellsworth.  We should celebrate their freedom rather than condemn their past misdeeds.  However, that celebration, that forgiveness has to be accompanied by an recognition of the Karmic impact the ex-Bishop and her spouse have to us and the world around them.

What the ex-Bishop must do is a matter of personal revelation.  Yeah, I know you would prefer to tie her in a sack and nail her on an anthill but let's not go there.  Just as we discovered what we must to restore balance in the universal scales, she must as well and she will have to do it on her own time just like we have.

My way to restore balance in my own Karma was to start this blog for those who have left SRF, those who may join and those who remain.  My price was to endure the legal temper tantrum of the Witches of Ellsworth and the occasional temper tantrum from ex-members who have continued to listen to rumor, gossip and just plain false third-party information about the contents of this blog.  I swear, if I have to listen to yet another ex-member complain they heard or "know" there is content in this blog about themselves without ever having read a single word here....

My Karmic challenge has been completed while the Witches continue.  I am sure the ex-Bishop's Karmic restoration will fall somewhere between mine and the Witches' tribulations.

I do expect to see many ex-members of this rude and dangerous cult to run the other way when they see she is on the loose.  I saw that when I left it and I saw even more of it as I crushed the Witches in the legal system.  For some reason, most ex-members of this evil cult continue to conduct themselves in fear and will deliberately avoid any other ex-members in order to avoid catching a disease or to avoid possible guilt by association.

I also would expect to see many who would like to become members of whatever church the ex-Bishop would want to establish.

Now before you wind up with an armload of ripe tomatoes aimed right at my head, you have to admit there would be people who would join her if that opportunity arose.  No, I wouldn't as I have had my fill of Duby-isms.

But at least a few of the dearly departed escapees of SRF would.  So would many current members.

So what's stopping her?

Money.

As the Witches have bled her as dry as the rest of us, there's just no capital available for start-up.  Even with the Bishop and her spouse receiving free rent at the flea-bag the Witches consider their elite housing unit, the constant draining of resources have tapped the ex-first couple as dry as the Mojave.

And now, they have to start paying for their housing.  Unfortunately, that rent is being paid to the same people who were bleeding her dry in the first place.  Ironic - the Witches have drained you so broke you can't leave the confines of the iron gates of their compound so, you have to pay them rent which gives them an opportunity to replace the payola you refused to cough up.

Besides, as all of you who left SRF know, the Witches of Ellsworth begin the intensive smear campaign designed to instill fear of the outside world and loathing of the ex-member.  I wonder what the Witches are saying about their ex-Bishop?  Probably the same kind of vitriol and slander we all faced.  Maybe that's why so many departed the open sewer of the Academy for Psychic Studies so soon after the ex-Bishop headed out the door?


But let's get real:  for the good of society, for the good of your self-respect and for the good of all persons who believe in a higher power: don't let anyone start another damn church in the same vein as SRF, like the one a couple of psychic stooges have been trying to start for a few years now.  Their biographies pretty well describe why their effort has failed so far:

 In ****, I found my way to the Spiritual Rights Foundation Inc (SRF), a place that taught people about their “soul” energy.  What I discovered, and experienced for mysellf, was that God is not on some far off planet, but in each one of us as our very soul and Spirit.  And for the first time I was said hello to as Spirit, who “I” really am. I was taught about my own soul energy, and how I could love myself and find my own answers within. I began to have the “experience” that I had always been looking for.
 Over the next **years I studied intensively at SRF, experiencing courses on healing, meditation and clairvoyance.  It really opened my heart to want to give to others, what I had woken up to. During that time, I also went through their Clairvoyant Training Program, graduated, and became an ordained Minister of the school’s seminary.  In ****, I received a certification in Hypnosis from ISHI, the International Spiritual Hypnotherapy Institute, in Berkeley California . There I learned to incorporate hypnosis into helping people to heal and to get in touch with themselves. In **** I received an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity
 What was most inspiring for me over the years I spent at SRF was my experiences with the founder, Rev. William Duby, who was one of my spiritual teachers during my studies at SRF.  He really was a guiding light to me for many years; not only as role model in how to embody practical spirituality, but also as a mentor in how to live an upright and graceful life...
 In ****,  I decided to start *************.  We realize that we are all sensitive, and although we may have many paths, there are universal tools and techniques that can help us all grow, unfold and tune into our own information within.  Through our ministry and *******************, we wish to inspire people to learn about thenselves as Spirit, and experience the most abundant life possible. 
Dr. Reverend ************* 

I attended classes at the Spiritual Rights Foundation Inc. (SRF), Academy for Psychic Studies in Berkeley California in ****. Later I enrolled in their Clairvoyant Training Program, graduated and was ordained as a minister of the SRF.  
I continued my training at the Foundation by joining the Minister's Program as well as a special Revelation Class offered by Reverend William Duby, Founder of the Spiritual Rights Foundation Inc. During this time I also became an instructor, teaching people about spirituality, metaphysics and how energy works. I taught an assortment of topics ranging from meditation, healing, relationships, and energy classes.  
  During my time at the SRF I also co-hosted their online radio show, Spirit Talk Radio for ten years and made guest appearances on their live radio broadcast, Total Prosperity. I also wrote occasional articles for the organization's bi-monthly newspaper. And  co-hosted their locally broadcasted (sic) television show, Paranormal Connection (sick).
  In **** I became a certified hypnotist through ISHI, the International Spiritual Hypnotherapy Institute, in Berkeley California . My education at ISHI gave me an added insight as to how the human mind works, consciously and subconsciously with spirit. The training I received added a spiritual twist to what normally is a more clinical way of presenting hypnotherapy and it gave me better insight for when working with clients. 
  In ****  I wrote my Ministers thesis and received an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity from the Spiritual Rights Foundation Inc.
Doctor Reverend **********************
Co-founder
Well, I am sure the world doesn't need another SRF.  From the look of things, I'd have to say the world thinks likewise.


These biographies really don't really create an identity of the two "co-founders" as much as they describe how bound they are the Academy for Psychic Studies dogma, practices and psychotic thinking.  All they do is talk about their dubious achievements at the Academy just like so many of the spiritually vacant and socially inept of the Academy who believe those who would believe their vitriol and defecation would only need to know they and the Academy are united.  As there are no followers of these two deluded and confused "doctor reverends", it appears no one finds value in their association with the Academy for Psychic Studies.

Oh, and an HONORARY degree from an UNACCREDITED religious school is worth far less than the nickel Angela Silva and Robin Dumolin spent on the certificate.  Would you believe either one of them had assigned tenured and degree'd staff to advise potential doctorates?  Oh right, it's an honorary degree from an unaccredited institution so you get it if you pay enough.  Besides, there aren't any tenured academic staff to advise on a dissertation but there are plenty of psychotic staff to do, well, psychotic stuff.  


Now, would Angela and Robin have the ability and take the time to scrutinize and critically examine a doctoral dissertation (it's not called a thesis, as this "doctor of divinity" claims)?  Well with Angela being educated only up to the fourth grade, and with Robin so absorbed with counting quarters and conducting shake-downs for her follower's lunch money, I would doubt it.


Now there's no doubt these two "doctors of divinity" received a college degree.  Unfortunately, that means neither have one.  As they haven't taken the steps needed towards an advanced education, how is it they can suddenly receive a legitimate doctoral degree without it?  Oh right, the degree is illegitimate.  My bad...


In contrast, the Pacific School of Religion is pretty much in walking distance from the gated confines of the Academy for Psychic Studies.  PSR bestows legitimate and valuable degrees to students who have followed a specific course of study, have demonstrated a true understanding of their topic and have the ability to apply said understanding in an appropriate manner.  I think you can see the Academy for Psychic Studies exercises no such rigor in their perverted and deranged educational programs.  In fact, the only requirement for an Academy for Psychic Studies program is your willingness to keep paying the Witches for whatever they tell you to pay for.


There's just so much wrong with these bogus degrees, I can hardly believe it.  First, there's no real committee to evaluate the papers.  Second, there's no course of study outside having to translate a chapter of the Bible into incomprehensible garbage.  Next, the standard and recognized title for a Doctor of Divinity is Reverend Doctor (name) or Reverend (name), DD.  


There is a good reason for this.    

In context of which title is superior to the other, "Reverend" prevails.  When one is bestowed a Doctorate of Divinity, one is a "Reverend" before being an academic.  So, the title  "Reverend" is always the superior title, meaning you will say "Reverend" first.

Grammatically, in context of a title, "Reverend" is an adjective - meaning it modifies a noun.  The noun in this context is "Doctor" or the name of the "Doctor Reverend" which for example, may be "Idiot".

For those reasons, these two would more properly called "Reverend Doctor Idiot" or "Reverend Idiot, DD".


Angela Silva and Robin Dumolin who have respectively earned a certificate of truancy from the fourth grade onward and a PhD in Oprah, have bestowed the title of "Doctor Reverend" on several of their demented graduates.  Apart from the clumsy cadence of that title, it's incorrect, non-standard and absolutely unrecognized by anyone.  Just ask those two nutty "Doctor Reverends"!


But even with that strange and nutty title (bestowed by two Witches who joined their master warlock believing titles are meaningless and used that excuse to denigrate, dehumanize and otherwise humiliate a man who held a PhD as well as any educated person) the recipients carry it proudly, believing a world who has a less than warm and nourishing opinion of the Academy for Psychic Studies really cares about the bogus and incorrect "doctoral" titles they received from the Academy for Psychic Studies.

For comparison, my father received an honorary degree from the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo.

Ask any computer programmer how cool CalPoly SLO is.  The people I know from SLO can't stop talking about how much they LOVED it.  And employers can't strop talking about how great SLO grads are to hire.

You have to understand that being given an honorary degree from a Cal State University is rare.  An honorary degree from CalPoly SLO is even rarer.


But my dad got one.  He got it because he was a student there with strong academic performance and active in student life during WWII until the government yanked him out to throw him behind barbed wire.  As he later distinguished himself by earning a Master's degree from the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, where he was taught by Frank Lloyd Wright himself, and was an accomplished and highly regarded architect of well known buildings, it seems he more than earned the honor.  Since he passed a few years ago, I had the tremendous honor of accepting it in his place.  I have never felt so honored and I likely never will again.

So how much honor does an honorary doctorate degree from a worthless and dysfunctional cesspool of moral and spiritual iniquity like the Academy for Psychic Studies hold?

Yeah, I thought so...
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.