Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Salute the True Colors of the Academy for Psychic Studies

A member demonstrates the official
Spiritual Rights Foundation salute


Quite possibly the biggest complaint made by the Spiritual Rights Foundation was that no member or supporter was allowed to post a comment on this blog.


As usual, that claim was just plain false.

At about the time SRF was making the lame and incompetent attempt to sue this blog and everyone else who doesn't like them out of existence, I made a comment on Joy's blog.  I invited one of the most vocal and obnoxious persons who has ever been allowed near a computer to come comment right here on this blog.  I promised not to reply, block or delete their comments.  They could comment as much as they pleased.  However, because this person incited a major firestorm on Joy's blog and on YouTube, I asked him/her to be more thoughtful and direct about what they believed was true.  I also asked him/her to tone down the aggressive statements because all he/she was doing was igniting a flame war, which I really didn't want to have here.

Before anyone says I must have lit a fire of my own, please read the comment.  I said something like: show everyone how intelligent you really are and make a well-thought and well-formed comment in the way I know you can do.  That would keep the flamers from being, you know, flamers.

Again, as usual, this person came back with a comment that showed his/her true colors: sour and nasty.

There were people who replied to this person asking him/her to stop telling us his/her father was a dirtbag as he had his kid's best interest at heart and truly cared for them.  He/she made up a story about our activities making things even worse for them.  It's just another example of a Spiritual Rights Foundation member adopting the SRF edict of blaming everyone else for all the things they don't like.  I mean, if the leaders could blame all the followers for all the things the leaders did wrong, why can't the followers blame everyone around them for all the things the followers didn't like?

The remaining few at this wacky cult are still blaming us and the world for their current travails.  I am sure if I were to go out for a dinner near the secluded SRF storefront in San Jose, the remaining corpulent sycophant will give me the SRF salute if he were to see me.

The habit of withdrawal and the shifting of responsibility is so strong with the former members, most won't acknowledge any other former member or they will associate only with a small circle of familiar culties who have nothing really good to say or hope someone will take the blame for their travails.

I'll take the blame!  Why not!  I get to feel vindicated, and those guys will go away to the same kind of wretched existence they've always lived!  I have heard of those who still sing the praises of the cult even though they secretly loathe it.  I know of some who are practicing the wicked art of psychic reading and healing in the same perverted manner.  Even more still do the daily mind-erasing practices of energy running and the futile attempt at picture blowing.  All while they continue to harbor enmity against all of us who speak out in public or listen to those who do.  

So many of those raised at this idiot cult and who were indoctrinated in their ways were trained to respond to Spiritual Rights Foundation enemies with the same kind of vitriol and unrestrained adolescent bullying tactics it's a wonder to me how anyone got out of there with a few embers of humanity still glowing.

Of course, those tactics are the ones employed by none other than the current leaders of the cult - the DEAD one too.

A recent comment here by a prospective caretaker of the infamous Blue Sky Ranch confirmed they kinds of soul-crushing and demeaning verbiage used with we former members were utilized on anyone the leaders thought was an enemy or otherwise.

And speaking of the Blue Sky Ranch, they have applied for a permit for that Death Row style second floor dormitory.  They'll have to remove the cells, the San Quentin toilets, the double-tier cots and otherwise bring it into compliance (or pay a hefty fine) but the permit is applied for.  Who knows if they'll follow through with the repairs, though.  Wouldn't you want to pay a half-million for a structure that is illegal and would have to be repaired or torn down at your expense?  Looks like the Witches of Ellsworth are thinking just that.  This damn place is back on the market and it is unlikely any corrections have been made.

So what do you think Angela Silva will say when a prospective buyer tells her the Blue Sky Ranch isn't worth the price she's asking and that the illegal work will have to be corrected or the price reduced to reflect the true value of the property?

Probably something like what the commenter below has to say:



  1. ****** and ***** are commenting on this and other forums, especially the ISHI and SRF related YouTube pages that Joy has put up. And when they comment, the follow-ups that appear have been fierce.

    You two are grown women now so it's not appropriate for me to tell anyone to lay off you as it was when you were children. But I will tell you that you really ought to leave any arguments between parties not involving you alone. If you get caught up in that stuff, you'll make yourself a target.

    That has happened already in a previous post. Don't go through life with a kick me sign on your back. But by changing the way you comment, you can change the kinds of responses you receive.

    You've both been reading my blog. You haven't commented yet. I won't stop you from commenting and I won't delete your comments if you do. In fact, I won't even make a response if you care to comment.

    But I can't do anything about anyone who responds in the vicious manner you guys seem to attract with the kind of sarcastic, unfocused and sophomoric comments you have been making.

    I'm betting that the people who slammed you on this blog are now furiously searching my blog and YouTube for your comments and are plotting their attack.

    Get off that radar screen. You just don't need it. Lay low for a while. Then if you want to post a thoughtful comment, do that instead of trying to incite the kind of responses you have been getting. Thoughtful comments will make you look good. Thoughtful comments show you in your best light. Thoughtful comments won't give people a reason to flame you.

    Show them how smart you really are. Show them how you can address the issues. Show them you can write clearly with a point to communicate.

    I know you can. ***** writes for the school paper. ****** supervises workers. You two can work together to make a great and passionate statement instead of making two sarcastic, unfocused, unorganized ones.

    It's your choice now that you are adults. How would you like to be remembered? As two talented young women with a good point or two little girls with a bad temper?
    Reply
  2. ***** **** **********January 25, 2009 10:42 PM
    Whoa, looks like I’m pissing someone off. Hit a nerve, did I?
    My status on this blog went from being the poor victim of forced child labor and abuse, to a bitch and whore. I guess you guys don’t like it when people point out the flaws in your concocted stories.

    On the note of this blog being one big ridiculous invasion of my life, I’d like to request that you leave out ******** too. I realize in all you peoples renditions of the past, he is cast as a helpless victim. Which makes sense, because you’re all friends and its much more fun to tell fairy tales about big bad Bill ruining everything.
    But bringing him into this is unfair to him, and to our relationship. It only adds stress to our relationship. I can absolutely guarantee that none of you know the full story behind everything that happened between us, and you sound naïve pretending you do. I don’t need anyone to tell me to give him a fathers day card, or that I should thank him for my ‘freedom.’
    My dad and I agree on this so if you can’t show me the respect (since many of you perceive me as a evil bitch), at least show it to your friend, ********.
    Thanks for looking out for me Mike, Laying low was never my style, but I appreciate the concern. I can take the fierce comments. They’re entertaining, but kind of a let down. I would enjoy being dragged over hot coals so much more if I at least knew who it was the feels such hatred towards me.
    As for my writing style, I am sorry if it comes off too sarcastic for your taste. I’m trying to tone it down. (No joke, my mom, dad and even my boyfriend tell me I need too.)
    Hopefully you remember that I’m a very sarcastic person, and when it comes to responding to the ridiculous stuff I see on here I guess that tone comes out a bit too strong.
    I do disagree with you on my writing skills. I feel I come across clearly enough.
    You said I am unfocused, unorganized and sophomoric. I don’t think so.
    If I may quote your wife “But like, Its like, you know, ummm, it obviously shows... ummm, you know, ummm, yeah. I don’t know. It shows a lot. Yeah. So, anyways. . .”
    If I am unfocused, unorganized and sophomoric, then surely we can categorize Joy’s communication skills as infantile?
    (That’s a real quote. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxy3atB5_3Q. . . I realize you may suffer a boredom induced coma from trying to watch the entire video, so just go to 8:22)

    As for how I would like to be remembered by the writers and commenters of this blog, that’s not something I am really concerned about. I highly doubt there is anything I can say that will change your perceptions of me.
    I’m not fooling myself into thinking that anything I have written on here will change your guys’ mind. Don’t worry, I know I am wasting my time. It hardly matters if I come off eloquent or a mess, either way it will be twisted to suit how you all choose to view me.

    Anyways, this little Internet exchange is hardly entertaining for me. I post with my name, and willingly take the online beatings that inevitably follow. Yet all of you who are so quick to throw me under the bus post your thoughts anonymously. BORING.
    As I said before, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. You all apparently do.
    Then again, if I where a adult posting trash like: “If you girls were stone cold drunk, I wouldn't even want to take advantage of you. Wouldn't want to soil myself on such piece of trash. I might catch something.” or “LETS TURN UP THE HEAT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MELT THESE BARBIE DOLLS!”
    I guess I would have something to be ashamed about. Have fun hiding.
    Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.