Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Perverted Relationships


Now that's what I call a perverted relationship - in a really hot way.
Relationship perversion.
You know what that's like.  At least, you know what it is in the real world.  In the cult world, it's nothing like you've ever seen before.
At the Academy for Psychic Studies, relationships between men and women weren't encouraged.  At least they weren't encouraged for the usual reasons: love, intimacy and potentially, procreation.  Well, the procreation part was encouraged but only so the leader's could consume your child with their own perverted brand of parenting and so they could use the threat of losing your child to keep you in line.
As for the relationships between men and women, it's all about the women keeping the men in line.  In line for what?  To serve - not a higher purpose but to serve those in charge.
Steve Sanchez's book "Spiritual Perversion" has page after page of tales of the leaders of the Academy for Psychic Studies using wives to enforce the will of the leaders upon the men.
Here's one such tale:
Rev. Bill continued, “Now the dark forces got you, Steve. What is sad is that you can’t see it. You’re possessed. You are going to have to let the dark forces cycle through you now.” He went on for a long time in full berating mode, sometimes addressing the whole class, but always coming back to bash at me. A dark and devastated mood gripped the class. I was shocked and shivering inside. I just wanted to get away. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just wanted to leave. This was insanity. I saw for the first time a side of Rev. Bill that was mean and insane. I felt all this was completely unnecessary. It was destructive, and there was no reason for it; I felt that he willed there to be crisis and devastation. I got up and started moving toward the door, although I wasn’t sure I could carry through with it. It was now about 3:00 in the morning, and I badly wanted to go. Rev. Bill Said, “What is this? Where are you going?”
“I am going to go. I don’t want this.”
“Linda, are you going to let this guy go? He needs help.”
Linda said with a fierce snarl on her face, “Steve, if you go it’s over. Get back here and sit in your chair. You need to learn. Or I will make you pay.”
The next day when I got up from bed, Linda was hurrying around getting ready to go to a fair. She was scooting Kaitley around as if she had a cloak of energy around her trying to keep her from talking to me, all the while acting like she wasn’t doing this. I had been supposed to go to the fair with her, but I doubted that was going to happen. I tried to ask in a normal voice, but it came out feebly, “Are we going to the fair today then, Linda?” She snarled with remarkably intense disapproval, “No, I don’t think so Steve. Jesus!” She sighed, and shook her head indicating how insane she thought I was. “I got a call this morning saying that you should stay here today—that means not leave the house! —and meditate on what you have done and what it means to be a minister. Alright? ALRIGHT?!”
“Sure,” I said, but I was growing angry.
Then she put her face close to mine and said more quietly so Kaitley couldn’t hear, “Also, you know how you asked me to ‘get friendly’ with you last week? That’s not going to happen. Not any time soon. Maybe never.” She stared in my eyes fiercely as she said this, digging for the maximum devastation. She knew I had been wanting it bad, and that I had really gotten my hopes up, because until last night it was almost imminent. But this morning it was almost comical because she knew I already knew it was hopeless. Most of all, she suddenly struck me as incredibly pitiful, because she loved it when I was down. Oh God, she lived for it! I said nothing as the pain of this realization moved deep within me. I tried to keep my emotions a mystery to her as she stared at me. She seemed a little frustrated that I didn’t react how she wanted. I wondered if Rev. Bill had told her to say this, too.
She seemed to be motivated by nothing but fear. Rev. Bill controlled her hook, line, and sinker. She hated it and she loved it. She’d been operating that way for a long time.
This event as described by Steve Sanchez was only one of many where Bill Duby worked to enforce his own brand of control through a man's spouse. Steve wasn't the only one who was the target of Reverend Bill Duby either.
This interference in the sacred relationship of marriage continued even after Bill's death in 2001. I remember Joy telling me how the current leaders of the Academy for Psychic Studies would tell her how to "handle" me so that I'd be more devoted to their freakish cause: to leave me and her even more vulnerable to their exploitation.
My wife and I met at this perverted group in our early years with the Academy.  But before we were "allowed" to have our relationship, the lead psychotic, William Duby, decided he wanted me hooked up with the woman of HIS choice.  Now, before I go on, I have to say she's a great person apart from being brainwashed by this charlatan.
One night, Bill got me in front of the whole damn church and put me in a hypnotic trance.  Then he called the woman up and put her in trance.  The sick bastard performed a "spiritual marriage" right there on the spot. To him and the church, this woman and I were husband and wife.
What he did to my real future wife is something so sick,I can't bring myself to talk about it.  Let's just say we were in a small infatuation with each other at the time and he did something pretty evil to break it up.
Bill said the purpose of the perverse union between me and the woman he chose for me was for our spiritual growth.  He also told me "Stick with me and I'll get you laid for sure!"  What was unsaid to me was he told the woman "Keep your knees together, damn it!".
I later found out this woman and I were only to see each other under supervision (no threesomes for us!). Besides, her task was to get me to work every damn night on the Academy's web site and get streaming media, real-time chat and every possible thing running on it. It worked. The web site got an award that year. Bill got what he wanted.

What did I get?

Well, as Rev. William Duby was playing a game with the relationship between two people I didn't get a damn thing.  In fact, it was a lot like dangling a can of beer just out of reach of a young man (like me).
I learned later Bill would delight in relating tales of his mischief to the ministers gathered for his weekly mandatory class. Bill would chortle with a Cheshire grin while he described how only he had the spiritual skills to "guide" two people in the direction only his divine mind could concoct. Did I say "divine"? I meant "diseased". My bad...
Today, that Cheshire grin is replaced by the punishing scowl of the Witches of Ellsworth. Maybe Bill's interference is long gone but it is replaced by the Witches' thirst for control and their lust for all things of value. Things like your money and children are the core items they desire. If you can't get your spouse to give, then you just can't have the teaching and those who can't have can't stay.
Their span of control wasn't limited to your spouse.  In fact, even now when the children of the members are grown adults, the Witches of Ellsworth use them to send insults to the members who are not in the Witches direct control.
Joy and I traveled to visit our friend Steve Sanchez last year.  Not ten years ago as some claimed (I can read a calendar, you fucking SRF troll).  When we arrived Steve looked a bit pale and held his drink in a shaky hand.  Steve related to us that his adult daughter called him to complain that our visit was an evil act of the devil and that she would not only be ashamed of Steve, she would hate him and would be convinced Steve was stupid and rebellious to God, Country and all things unholy - like Angela Silva and Robin Dumolin, the leaders of the Academy for Psychic Studies. 

Obviously the Witches of Ellsworth Street caught wind of our blogs and of our plans to visit him.  Incensed that Joy and I could have a friendship with Steve, the Witches waylaid Steve's child and told her all the things she must say to her idiot and evil father.  Conjecture?  Those of you with experience with the Witches know it isn't..
So, if you get reeled in to the Academy for Psychic Studies along with your spouse do make your spouses do as they should - if you want the approval, warmth and nourishment of The Witches of Ellsworth Street.
It's all in the name of Bill and the Witches of Ellsworth. Your good name and that of your spouse won't matter to them and after a few years of them it may not matter to you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.