Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks Marilyn!

Welcome to our new reader Marilyn.

Don't worry, she's on the good side. She left the following comments. If you are an SRF survivor, join me and friend her on Facebook.


Marilyn Daily Junkins has left a new comment on your post "This is your brain on SRF <http://leavingsrf.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-is-your-brain-on-srf.html> ":

An SRF survivor from 1984-1991, I'd love to reconnect with others who were there when I was. I was a lonely, needy woman, who didn't know how to keep her mouth shut and got everything she said used against her on a regular basis. Thank God I finally had the courage and strength to leave SRF and have a real life!

Friend me on Facebook and I'll give you my email address.


Marilyn Daily Junkins has left a new comment on your post "Ultimately Prosperous, Ultimately Bankrupt <http://leavingsrf.blogspot.com/2008/06/financial-abuse-through-tithing.html> ":

I left 19 years ago financially bankrupt after seven years of tithing 10% of everything, not paying taxes and working my ass off in a 40 hour a week job and donating the rest of my time to SRF. I can't imagine if I'd have made more or gave more or left later. They kept me around longer than they wanted to as I was one of the few with a full time job when I was there.


Marilyn Daily Junkins has left a new comment on your post "Silence = Death <http://leavingsrf.blogspot.com/2009/07/silence-death.html> ":

I left SRF 19 years ago after 7 years of tyranny. The last two years, after I was "ordained" were brutal, horrific years of shame and torture where I felt I was living in two worlds without anyone to whom I could really talk; who could really understand what I was going through. I knew I couldn't speak with Angela, Robin, Debi or Bill ... they would only make me feel worse, or demand money to heal me.

What a relief when I left SRF and discovered my own inner healing over time.

Even after all this time, I was so glad to find Mike and Joy's blogs and to learn that I was not alone in my experience. Thank God the two of you, Steve, and Mason, all had the courage to speak of your experiences and free yourselves from the bondage of Bill's mind. I hope that the others still there can find the way out and SRF can be disbanded without ruining any more lives.

Friend me at Facebook to get my email address.

Posted by Marilyn Daily Junkins to The Spiritual Rights Foundation Cult <
http://leavingsrf.blogspot.com/> at September 23, 2009 3:28 PM


==========================================

Thanks for being here, Marilyn!

I'm looking forward to connecting.

You know, I'm reading an article by Bill called "The more things change the more they stay the same" Ironic. Your contributions just goes to show that in 19 years, the only thing at SRF that changed was the passage of time.


Hey everyone, big shout out to Marilyn!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike and Joy and anyone else out there who survived SRF...

    I'm so glad to connect or reconnect with you! Thanks for posting my comments and welcoming me to your community of survivors:)

    May we all heal well, thoroughly and completely,

    In love and light,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was at the cult, they would mention Marilyn in the same terms as they used for Steve and Mason, they never have anything good to say to say about anyone who gets away, They were also jealous of her hypnotherapy abilities.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.