Friday, October 5, 2012

What's That Smell?




So the naysayers are turning up the racket again.

Fuck up once and your whole history is suspect.  That's what seems to have happened to me lately.  In the case of Duby and the Witches, one fuck up at a time opened our eyes to a string of lies and a history of deception.

However if you look through an objective lens, you might find there are are differences in those situations.

Duby and the Witches had so much they can be called on, their house built on a stack of deception began to fall.  That all happened pretty well on its own.  I will admit to shaking the table, though.

This time, I gathered information regarding the composition of the remaining faithful at the Spiritual Rights Foundation.  That information was not correct.  I did, however, revise my statement and issued an apology.  The critics and opponents of all that is written here and all that I stand for have launched a missile strike hoping to discredit me to all who read.  I can't tell what else they are saying, though.  It must be too spiritual for me to comprehend.

As it relates to me, when I have been called out for "inaccuracies" on this blog I counter-strike.  So far, no one has been able to finish the round after taking a standing 8 count.

The first time, it was the Scientology/Spiritual Rights Foundation connection.  I said I recalled a plaque created in the honor of L. Ron Hubbard (among others).  One reader called bullshit.  I came back with the recollections of two people who saw the same fucking plaque.  I saw it in a dusty storage area.  They saw it on the wall.  I was told the plaque I recalled was actually one created in memory of Lewis Bostwick not Hubbard.  While there WAS a plaque created in Mr. Bostwick's memory (and I DO recall seeing it), there was also an L. Ron Hubbard memorial plaque (and I am not the only one who recalls seeing it).

Then I told the tale of the chihuahua mania that infected the faithful followers of the head psychotic.  I say the psycho collected doggie knowledge as he went along, giving the impression he had expertise.  Again, the naysayers pointed a finger and cried "bullshit!" saying Duby once claimed he once owned a chihuahua named "Taffy" that soon left him for the affections of Angela Silva.

Of course, that Bill Duby would threaten his manly psychic energy by adopting a little yap dog, naming it "Taffy" and later watch with his finger in his mouth as it ran into Angela's arms was all bullshit in itself.  I figure if "Taffy" was his own dog and it did run to Angela, Bill himself would run up to Angela, whip it out and slap her in the face with it, scoop up his little yapper and tuck it into his Paris Hilton designer shoulder bag before before engaging Angela in a slappy fight like Nicky Minaj vs. Mariah Carey.

Who the fuck thinks Bill Duby would want to buy himself a chihuahua and name it "Taffy"?  Now, who thinks Bill would buy a chihuahua named "Taffy" for Angela Silva so he can get his own ass out of the doghouse?

OK, case closed on that one.

Now it's the Swedenborg thing.

Near the end of Bill Duby's reign of terror, the pressure to perform was high.  Duby was being pummelled from all sides and the Witches of Ellsworth Street were doing their level best to keep everyone in line and pressure to live up to the now-diminished expectations of Bill Duby was never ending.  Paranoia was higher at that time than I had ever seen and the notion that we all had to be on guard and especially spiritual was ever present.  Most of the ministers and even we lowly student shitheels intensified our deadly embrace on the worthless teachings of this sludge pit to increase the psychic protections said toxic waste would provide.

After the timely death of the psychotic, the Spiritual Rights Foundation bishop became the authority on all things Swedenborg.  Maybe not a very good authority but an authority at SRF, nonetheless.  Even with a brand new Swedenborg "scholar", the pressure to perform and live up to the demented legacy of Bill Duby remained - and it was even more unrelenting as the bishop and the Witches were eager to establish their dominance in the vacuum created by Bill Duby's demise.

As far as the image of sweaty people clutching Swedenborg books go: one of them was a man who. at the time, was a contractor.  He was late and worried if he didn't finish his assignment well and on time, he'd hear about it later.  I know this - I engaged him in conversation about it.  The books were a collection of what was available in the SRF library, his fiancee's bookcase and his own dusty duffel bag.  Another man was equally stressed and holding Swedenborg books, wiping his brow after a long time in the cult attic.  I won't say who that was but he was assigned to read portions of Swedenborg he did not well understand (and if you know this guy, you'd understand exactly why he didn't).  I recall women frantically rushing to a computer and grabbing books to pour through whatever they were assigned to write about and finish it in time to have either the cult goon or the bishop call it garbage.

Think that's untrue?

Maybe it is untrue for those who weren't there.  In fact, those who did not see it for themselves are generally not-too-willing to accept that the pressure we faced every day really did happen or that the evil we faced daily was anything less than warm and nourishing.

In fact, many formerly-faithful could not have seen some of those events.  They occurred from just around the time Bill Duby died until well after they were out the door themselves.

There are things I saw personally - like the ministers sweating out a Swedenborg assignment.  There are things that a discerning and fully functional mind can easily deduce - like the unlikelihood Bill Duby would have chihuahua expertise because he once bought one and "lost" it to Angela (if it happened after Angela's daughter was sent away and if you know why she was sent away, you can figure out why Bill gave Angela a chihuahua puppy).  There are events to which others can testify - like the goddamn plaque.

Therefore, these events are ACCURATE for our purposes and the conclusions are valid enough for what we need.

Some of the events here are from a time and place some of you may not have been present to see and some things here are inferences and deductions based on information and belief.  More likely, if you were there at the relevant place and time, there was so much going on and enough people running through the place no one person can say he or she saw everything that happened on any particular day.  I don't claim to know all that happened but I do know what I saw, I do know that I saw it and I can say I saw it even if no one but the people involved didn't.

So even if no one but two guys saw a Bill Duby tirade demanding a free (meaning no cost to him) home makeover for the apartment he shared with Angela Silva, it still happened.  Just ask the two guys who survived that incident.

Think also about statements from third parties.  Why is it making a statement about a memorial plaque is crap, even though there is corroborative testimony?  Maybe because the guy who commissioned the plaque isn't around to admit it?

If you can't think well enough that you can't infer from Bill Duby's personality and behavior that not only he couldn't possibly have been an expert chihuahua owner nor did the circumstances support any of Bill's claims of first-hand knowledge of four-legged shoe-chewers, I am in fear for the condition of the human race.

I can tell you: like it; don't like it - it doesn't change the fact I saw it, can deduce it or that others saw it as well.

As far as the writing goes, I'm not going to name more names than necessary and I will not provide excruciating detail.  That is so the readers won't have to re-live a dark and foreboding time in their lives.  It's also to prevent the triggering of the conditions associated with trauma - if you see a picture that makes you laugh or read a line that is ass-holy and makes you snicker you may be less likely to have a panic attack or worse.  Why would I want to make someone sick?

We have enough doom and gloom and deep thoughts about this dark experience to keep therapists in business for decades.  I'd rather not go there and if you believe I should be all that I am not and none of the pure, unadulterated, sophomoric, scatalogical and irreverant fraternity fuckwad that is the heart of my being, I guess I just have to say I'll go about my business as I always have.

This blog shall as well.

I'm not saying this blog is a pack of lies.  It's not that at all.  What it represents is my own experiences and the opinions I derived therefrom.  If those experiences are different from yours, well my ass needs wiping again...  Besides, my opinions represent myself and since I went to the mat to protect my rights, your rights and right to keep dried up cunts such as Angela Silva and Robin Dumolin (oops, did I just repeat a phrase a commenter left?) from bullying and intimidating the good and decent people who read and comment on this blog, my opinions as well as those of every commenter will be represented here on this blog.

No matter how much you oppose what I say or how I say it, your opinion will be represented (as long as you aren't doing something to demean a fellow reader or commenter or are not making terroristic or aggressive threats to another person).  It's easy to see that comments are not moderated and no one is "blocked" from participation.

It's just one of the one things I allow and encourage that the Spiritual Rights Foundation CULT has never done and will never condone.

So, let's hope I continue to receive more comments critical to the assholiness I practice here.  It makes the whole thing worthwhile.


Those of you with a strong stomach can take a listen to the attached MP3.  It's one of those times the founding psychotic himself was found wandering around SRF headquarters late at night because he was on one of his 72 hour sleepless maniacal tears.

I'm adding this crap so you can hear the difference from the wise, centered holy man heard on the radio and the crazy fucker who made no goddamn sense when allowed to roam free in cult HQ.  There's another person in this recording as well.  If you were a cultie, you'll recognize her.

Seriously though, I would be careful with this damn recording.  Be near the bathroom and be sure it won't be occupied while you listen.  Alternatively, have one of those Home Depot buckets handy.  I tried taking Pepto and Tylenol before listening.  Trust me, it didn't help.

So, if you want to download it, do this:
  • click on the icon below
  • when you see the next screen, click on the Duby and Debi square
  • right-click your mouse
  • select "download"

>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.