Friday, November 13, 2009

JaneHellen Rocks our World



Here's JaneHellen!

She spent time at SRF in the early days and was employed as an au pair and took several classes from the place. Of course since she was employed as an SRF au pair, she wasn't paid what she was owed from all the pairs who hired her. You can guess who those pairs may be. Despite not paying her, the pairs demanded she pay for classes anyway. So, like many of us, she escaped with few assets and a determination to start again.

She's got her own blog and I hope you all read it. Jane speaks from her experience at SRF and has her own unique insight into that sloppy mess called SRF.

Give her blog a good read and leave a shout-out from the USA and all of us SRF survivors.


http://janehellen-janehellen.blogspot.com


JaneHellen is a brave soul who is telling her side of the SRF story. It's not exactly a pretty one but that's what the dark side of the SRF moon looks like.

Here's one tale from the dark side:

Living in a SRF family you might have asset to a tv, but no newspapers and mabye no phone, we didnt. It took me many years to start keeping track of the date and what was going on in the world. I dont know why but I think so many things disapered and it was difficult to repair it all at once. SRF teaching is sort of loosing once intelligence instead of developing. You loose it all. Simple things takes long time to be able to do again. For me also it took long time to be able to read books again. I dont know what happend I used to read a lot of books before i got involed with SRF. To go out in society again was scary and choking. This is also a thing that cults and sekts do, they isolate people, its a form of abuse and control.


Bravo! I agree completely. You probably do as well.

I haven't met her (just as I haven't met many of those who read this blog). But her stories are strangely familiar. Got take a read of her blog. I think you'll find it to be helpful and healing.

Here's my video tribute to my new friend. It's the biggest part the the new musical Wicked - where Elphaba decided he Wizard isn't all he's cracked up to be and she will be going her own way, and would be much better for it.






I thought Defying Gravity would be the best thing I can post for her as this song reflects her own quest to defy the force of SRF gravity holding her down.

3 comments:

  1. I liked her comment about having to start all over after Srf, picking up lice, and living homeless, I had similar experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaneHellen, so glad to hear your comments and your survival story. I was fortunate in that I didn't have to start over completely, but had the opportunity offered to move to Santa Cruz for a new job and a new life. It was a wonderful blessing.

    I'm still digging out of debt from my time at SRF 19 years ago. Finally finished a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, mostly related to NOT PAYING TAXES for 10 years as Bill Duby advocated. How stupid is THAT? I estimate that I gave SRF over $50,000 during my indoctrination/encarceration at SRF between tithes, offerings, classes, workshops, etc. Not to mention my many work hours, volunteer time, and "Spirit Patrol" nights. I was one of the few to hold down a full time job and know that's one of the reasons they kept me around as a cash cow; somehow they knew that they could not control me.

    I failed the "De-Programming" offered to gradulates of the CTP (I only had to do TWO Years of the YEAR program). I was relieved to have failed. I knew then that they didn't control me and I guess that they did too. Thank GOD for my strong spirit, which enabled me to survive this brain-washing, hypnosis-enduced seven years I gave SRF of my life.

    I hope that NO ADDITIONAL INOCENT PEOPLE join SRF and that those still indoctrinated/encarceratedthere discover a way OUT before they realize that there is no LIFE at SRF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I am back from Thanksgiving week, I just want to say how happy I am that JaneHellen, Kev and Marilyn escaped.

    They may not know it yet, but they are strong individuals indeed to have left that crazy life to start over.

    It's my hope and prayer that their stories of escape and recovery will not be the last we hear of.

    Here's a big shout-out from me to them!

    And for anyone leaving SRF, I would hope they too find the inner strength others have found in themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated and will post immediately.

Despite assertions to the contrary, members and staff of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are NOT and have NEVER been "blocked".

Please, no promotion of products or services unless you have obtained permission from the blog author. Please ask first. You may find the answer is "yes".

If you are a member of the Spiritual Rights Foundation (SRF) staff, are affiliated with its associated organizations (i.e.: ISHI, Health & Wealth, The Academy for Psychic Studies, Freedom Estates, Blue Sky Ranch, Sterling Rose Press, or others), a student of an SRF-related organization, a representative or agent of SRF, its directors, staff or students please identify yourself as such when you leave a comment. You may remain anonymous, if you prefer.

Ex-members of the Spiritual Rights Foundation are encouraged to comment. You may remain anonymous and do not need to identify yourself as an ex-member (it will probably be obvious anyway).

This is an open and public forum. Please understand that persons with an opposing point of view may respond with a comment critical of yours. You may provide a rebuttal if you choose but keep your comment on-message. If you leave a comment that only insults or embarrasses a reader, your comment will be posted prominently so everyone can see you are a tool.


PLEASE BE ADVISED: IP addresses of all readers of this blog are recorded. IP addresses of any overly aggressive, threatening or otherwise stupid comment will be displayed in a posting to safeguard against terroristic or other threatening action by the commenter.

The blog author has cooperated with law enforcement investigations in the past and will continue to do so in the future.